Thursday, March 17, 2016



Whoa! Look who's BACK?


I have dusted off my computer and I'm ready to give my 2 cents again. If you thought I was a "know-it-all" before well now it's even WORSE. I'm somebody's Mother!!
Now I have a license to be bossy, opinionated, cranky, tired and always looking for a glass of wine,
I, like many of you out there, am on this Parenthood Journey and we have NO CLUE what we are doing. (Not that we did before) but now we are dragging a "little person" around with us. They REALLY are clueless.  They know even less than we do. Unless you have a TODDLER!

For some reason these new model babies (any baby born after 2010) are equipped with some special chip that they are born with the ability to quickly comprehend technology. My baby figured out how to work my cellphone before she could work her legs.


But my baby isn't a baby anymore and she will be the first to remind me of that. She is a TODDLER and apparently they already know everything. At least they (or maybe just mine) think they do. These aliens we call TODDLERS are no joke. They are like mini Dictators. If they weren't so little I just might be scared. Mine has given me a look that stopped me in my tracks.

 
 

I had to listen to my inner voice that told me, "You're the mom. Be strong. You can do this."
If you have had that conversation with yourself then you are in the right place. If not, you're Still in the right place and can give us some insight.

So, I will be sharing my knowledge and giving as well as asking a lot of advice, Because after all I am.... MY TODDLER'S MOM!



No comments:

Post a Comment